Thread: Troubleshooting I DROPPED IT!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:37 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I said earlier that I dropped my Kindle and all there was were chips on the top left of it, but now just looking at it a bit closer, the thing is actually falling apart after hitting the grass in my backyard...

On Day 3.

I already contacted Amazon about it. I mean, I can see it falling apart when it hits a tile floor or concrete, but this was grass. And I'm not sure how the casing could warp like that. I can live with the chipping, but what is that with the casing?!

I did hear a crack when it fell. I've also been hearing cracks just touching on that side of the device.
It's hard to tell from that image, but I suspect that the case just needs pressing back together to re-clip it. But I suggest you wait to hear back from Kindle CS.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote