View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 12:05 PM   #19
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
What series?
Wild Horses of Half Moon Ranch. A spin-off from a children's series from the late 1990s/early 00s. I've been gradually completing the series that I never got to when I was younger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-05 13_07_29-Window.png
Views:	252
Size:	436.2 KB
ID:	186436

I think the reason I had trouble finding them on Kobo before is because the series information wasn't present on them: book 2, book 3

Last edited by ownedbycats; 04-05-2021 at 12:07 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote