View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #14
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
My three Spire books for this quarter:

The Zig Zag Girl, which I seem to have selected by accident, although the system really shouldn't let you do that. However, I really like it a lot and am looking forward to the rest of the series.

Claire DeWitt and the City of the Dead - my library has the audiobook as an overdrive download, So after listening to a sample I decided to go that route instead. The story itself is rather grim in places, but if you're into quirky books it's a fascinating ride!

Little Boy Lost was my third choice; I have a couple of online acquaintances from the St Louis area, so I figured why not read a book set there? Unlike a library book borrowing, these books count as actual purchases, so I was able to upgrade at the bundled price for the audio edition.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote