Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:54 AM   #111
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Go get 'em SameerH! I really was hopeful you'd get it back today, being Monday here, and thinking maybe things got delayed for just the weekend.

Good luck. If it makes you feel any better I'm still waiting to download the new firmware on the Glo, but oddly have had it several days now on the Touch... Wouldn't ya think they'd update the newer models first then get around to the older stuff out there? The inner workings of Kobo remain a mystery to me...
Thanks Tech. No Glo yet Monday came and went, and I didn't even see the postman. Today is a holiday in Toronto (that's what PeterT said in the 2.4.0 thread anyway) so I'm guessing not much head busting today. On the other hand, Sameer replied to me on a Sunday so you never know. Here in the Netherlands however it's just a regular Tuesday and those b*%#$@>rds in the South of the Netherlands should very well get on with it and put a beautiful new Glo in the post for me personally drive up here with cake, a gift card with Kobo store credit, an apologetic letter, a case of Shiraz, and of course a beautiful new Glo

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-19-2013 at 04:05 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote