View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #2958
Capnwalker
Banned
Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Capnwalker knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3g keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Python - Just delete that directory - that is the only uninstall for it.

"Going to factory" ? ? - If you mean a return for replacement - they ship the replacement before they ever see yours.

You started having issues before installing Python - because that install can't do anything expect take up a small amount of storage space.

Your battery is probably getting old.
At least from your description, that is what it sounds like.
Thanks for the quick reply!
I suppose that I should have said " reset to factory defaults" if that makes it a little clearer
The battery issue was only after I started messing with the JB again. a week ago I was only charging my kindle once or twice a month. after the 17th of Jan ( when I saw that there was a ss hack that allowed me to have my kindle book covers as my ss) I started to play with it again and THAT was when the battery issue developed ( after I installed the new JB AND Python and .34 ss hack)
Capnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote