View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenekkid View Post
I have a sense your response was somewhat defensive and had the need to tell me what my perception of the device should be.
Not at all. I re-read my reply to you and don't see where I try to tell you what your perception should be? I didn't even disagree with you.

I will try to restate.

YOU ARE CORRECT, the screens are not "white". They are a bit gray/off white whatever you want to call it. However, most other paper medium you might read from is also not white. Parchment is a ivory color and news paper, I'm not even sure how to describe it.

I was also trying to say that it is very readable. For me, and you may of course feel differently, I can read my Kindle at the same light level with the same font size of a paper back book. I don't find I need more light than with a paper book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenekkid View Post
Was I not supposed to ask a question about this issue here on this board? If so, very sorry for that.
Not at all. You are welcome to ask any question you want. I'm sorry if I didn't give you the response you expected.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 03-06-2009 at 06:09 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote