Thread: Who's WHO?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:38 PM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Neko-chan, first let me explain. I decided to collect the complete Doctor Who show as it was released on DVD as a collection. So I have done so, but I haven't watched them all. I find that I don't like to watch the series "chopped up" (so to speak.) I'd rather watch several season as one serial, but that's not available yet.

As to your questions, A good Leela episode that is available on DVD is The Talons of Weng Chiang. And another that is available is The Robots Of Death.

Paul Gann made only the made-for-TV, which is only available in the UK. I have a multi-region player.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote