View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #27
greenasterisk
Enthusiast
greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnsong View Post
I've had a Kobo Touch for a year and a half. I am starting to have reset issues and think it's time to buy a new e reader. I'm looking at the Kobo Aura. I like Kobo because many of the British publications come out sooner on Kobo than Kindle. I'd like to hear back to get thoughts from other people.
Form personal experience I would recommend the Kobo Aura HD. I own one and have always been partial towards it.
greenasterisk is offline   Reply With Quote