View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #21842
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
oh gosh Betty! I know how frustrating that can be! I've had some pretty epic breakdowns;

*having my drive shaft fall out while driving with my two kids in the car
*blowing the transmission in my RV with my teenage daughter and a foreign exchange student, and 12 long rifles about 12 poundsof black powder (5 is legal) who knows how many rounds of .22 ammo.... we were on our way to a black powder rendezvous
*in a blizzard with bald tires and my daughter and no money or phone
*the absolute worst was blowing the transmission in my suburban while I was in the far left lane eastbound I90 going into the mercer island tunnels where the lanes neck down, it was about 0900 on a spring morning (Sun was in the drivers eyes, and I was positive someone was going to plow into me)
there are many more, but those stand out as epic. kind of like plane crashes, if you can walk away you're doing good!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote