Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #1030
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
But yeah, this patch - which I also consider to be one of the more useful patches - should be available soon for the Paperwhite.
Very nice. Looking forward to use that. Since I only do english any more, it would really be cool to get a en->de dictionary from somewhere, so I can dual dictionary for the rare occasion of seeing it translated rather than explained.

DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote