Thread: Classic Is my Nook Classic dead?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
It's working now. I'm so relieved. I think that the battery was just very, very low, because after I left it to charge for awhile it went into startup mode and seems to be working fine now.

Edit: Just for curiosities sake - my Nook's battery tends to run down quite a lot, even when in standby. Is this normal for the Nook, or could it be the result of a faulty battery?

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-04-2013 at 03:02 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote