View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
A Lurker
Connoisseur
A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A Lurker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
@Jackie_W,

I'm going to try your suggestions, but I have a few follow-up questions. I apologize in advance for my ignorance and dumb questions. Please be patient with me -- I am a tech novice.

I'm looking at the example document. It appears that you use "Heading 1" for the chapter title; "Normal" for the first, non-indented paragraph; and "Normal (Web)" for all subsequent paragraphs. Is that correct?

If I format my documents as described above, do I just then important them directly into Calibre (without converting them to web-filtered)? And then run the regular conversion to .mobi without making any preference changes?

Last edited by A Lurker; 11-27-2012 at 06:45 PM.
A Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote