View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Cleaning the stylesheet

Hi

The new Sigil 0.6 feature"saved searches" allow us to make a lot of things in a very short time and in a very orderly way. I use it for more and more things. I wonder how I could live without it before...

Among them, I am considering suppressing many null parameters which clutter the stylesheet using a simple search and (not) replace. It is a tedious task that can easily be automated this way. Here they are. There are probably many others, but let's begin with these ones.

All margins:0, border:none, padding:0

Is there a drawback? I mean are these 0 or 'none' values of any utility? Ideally we should only keep the parameters which carry a value (+ or -). A missing parameter should be understood like carrying a 0 or 'none' value. Or am I wrong?

Do you do any cleaning this way? What do you systematically suppress?

Last edited by roger64; 11-01-2012 at 07:34 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote