View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PPW5 Signature, Kobo Libra 2, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Kindle 4 SO non-touch won't update! :'(

I am trying to update my K4NTSO from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0 but it always failed on the second stage (either U006 or u008)...

I think this is about my stupid bout in trying to do a screensaver hack meant for K4NT months ago (w/o SO)... I was new to kindle back then so I am not sure what I was doing but now I really don't care about the screensaver but I would just like to have the 4.1.0 update. Help...

P.S. I was reading some posts regarding the errors and their fixes and tried them all (although not sure if I did it correctly) but to no avail
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote