View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #124
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
After updating to 5.0.4 and reinstalling the jailbreak and the GUI Launcher, the launcher only detect one or two folders in "extensions".
Why it does not detect all my extensions?
same thing happened to me once( except I didn't reinstall jb, hacks and didn't update to 5.04 yet) I suppose what fixed this for me is a factory reset ( menu> settings> menu> Reset to Factory Defaults) ( of course take a backup of your files before)

Last edited by thomass; 03-07-2012 at 02:34 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote