View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #35
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
I stumbled across an interesting post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jian1 View Post
The Chinese lady [from Onyx China] over the phone openly admitted that M90 has tons of design flaws, mostly hardware. I supposed after the launch of M92, they are very likely to abandon M90 gradually and phase out firmware upgrading. She said new M92 comes with 1.6.1 firmware already while M90 still stuck with 1.5.1. The discrepancy of firmware is already there.
For completeness also a response by Onyx Europe representative to my question I asked some time ago regarding support for previous devices once the new one comes to the marked:

Quote:
Of course all the customer support for all these products will remain after releasing a new product.

Last edited by machinogodzilla; 12-02-2011 at 05:56 AM.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote