View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thanks guys.

@user_none - I found a feature request on the web for QFont to have this info and it was rejected by the devs as not worth the effort. My reading of what is going on is that Qt deals with the font abstractions it is passed by other layered components underneath, so it doesn't actually know the file path. So I think I will abandon QFontDialog - I think if I used the Qt drawing ability it would be useful but I'm trying not to start from scratch on the image stuff.

@GRiker - thanks for pointing me at that font combo, I'll try to figure out some sort of UI using similar code.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote