View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:13 PM   #48
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi View Post
Hi
After having "Series" added to Kobo with this latest updated, "My Books" now looks like this http://imgur.com/iaNvVgm

Is it possible to rename this "header"? I assume in English it would read something like "Books | Authors | Series | Collections", but for some reason in Portuguese, it is translated to "Coleção | Coleções " which is the same word in singular and plural; this is rather confusing because I never know which one is each.

Does anyone know if is it possible to rename these? Would it require some patching?
My problem/issue with the new feature is not the feature itself, but rather how Kobo translated "Series" to Portuguese, as it conflicts with the "Collections" translation. Any idea on how to solve this?
I've reported it to Kobo. One experiment, can you switch to Portuguese (Brasil) which shows Séries | Coleções and let me know if that is correct for other Portuguese speakers.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-08-2020 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Adding switching Portuguese version
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote