View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #19
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I've only just begun to get interested in audiobooks, and only using free offerings, so recommendations on this thread are greatly appreciated.

I do have a Librivox reader recommendation for your consideration:

Peter Yearsley https://librivox.org/reader/167
Very mellow British gentleman, and I'm in the process of listening to ALL his fiction readings now.

For me, the only yip about Librivox recordings is the 30-second blurb on every chapter giving URL and etc. I'm about to fire up my old Audacity sound editor and edit those out, they get very irritating after the third chapter.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote