View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
When I transitioned from a physical button based e-reader to a touch screen one I breathed a sigh of immense relief. I think that touch screen based e-readers are just so much easier to use and they help relieve any Repetitive Strain problems I am prone to experiencing. With a light touch of one of my fingers I can turn the page, highlight text, make notes, etc.. Pure bliss.

I say the transition will happen with training and time as you are finding out. When something different comes along, sometimes the best thing we can do is learn to use it.

Just keep at it, who knows, with time it may seem like the more natural option.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote