View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I'm not sure if it'll help your mom or not, but you might tell her to try swiping instead of tapping. A swipe from right to left advances one page and a swipe from left to right goes back a page. That's how I usually turn pages on my PW. (My previous readers were Sony 650/350s and that was the way they were set up to turn pages, so it's how I've been trained.) I've never had the problem of turning more pages at a time.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote