View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:55 AM   #5
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Actually, I could really do with a non-PDF/format convertible copy of The Authoritarians. I read it ages ago, after performing a frankly lacking conversion of my own via Calibre, with much expense of energy, but it seems to have vanished from my hard drive somewhere along the line between computers old and new. I'd be terribly grateful if you've got one, fjtorres...?

...And is it worth considering actually sending Altemeyer a copy of the converted file, since it seems crazy the only way to get hold of such a terrific book is on PDF...?

Last edited by garygibsonsf; 04-04-2013 at 07:57 AM.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote