View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
Hi the thing that bothers me about Autodesk Sketchbook is that it is a PAID app that I bought!!.

But it requires my KF to connect to the internet at least every 60 days or it "deactivates" until I connect again.

very annoying.
That's pretty good. I applaud a company who is trying to combat piracy. And I like, that unlike Adobe, they don't just give students discounts, they give you the whole set of their software for free to use for educational purposes.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote