View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 11:56 PM   #95
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
I tried this on my Win 10 Pro as soon as I read this, several hours ago, and it did not work for me either. I just tried it again, and this time it did, with size and location of the Power Search box persisting through Calibre shutdown/restarts.
I had to do two restarts on calibre before the size and position was remembered. One after installing 1.7.0 and one after running 1.7.0 for the first time.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote