View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:28 AM   #2
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I tried connecting to Dropbox and got the error below. I realized that I unmounted my SD card and that's the reason for the error. Is this how it's supposed to work? I don't have CC installed on the SD card, so only the books are unaccessible not the database. I know I won't be able to download any books, but I wanted to see what's in another library.
Yes, this is the intended behavior. We had so many bug reports/complaints about failing to write downloaded books that we changed CC to check when the connection is made.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote