Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #297
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roos View Post
I can not seem to find anything about a problem i have since updating my old 902 to the 2.1.3. firmware, the last line of some (not all) pages is missing, it drives me bonkers, I have checked with the view option of calibre if it is a defect of the epub file, but it is not! How do i fix this? I have tried setting different font, different font size, different margins, nothing seems to fix this :-( .
Go to library.
- Position cursor at the epub in question
- hold middle button until you get menu
- go to menu "Open with"
- select fbreader if you are reading in epubreader. Try several options

You can also convert the file to other format, such as fb2
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote