View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by imrulqays View Post
May I be curious, kacir?

I am totally new to Kindle, and I would like to know which interesting features can be gained by hacking the device.
There is actually an extensive list...check out the Developer's Corner sub-forum.
A few of my favorites (anyone else feel free to chime in):

Screensavers- change to personal pictures or make current reading cover
JBPatch- enable hyphenations (!!!!!!), adjust margins, better use of dictionaries
Collections Manager- much more in-depth control of collections
KUAL- you would need to read the list (a lot of things), most important to me is BackDoorLock to stop automatic/unwanted updates

You get the idea
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote