View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #73
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselnutjob View Post
I read Labyrinth Makers last weekend and enjoyed it very much.

Now I'm looked for the second book The Alamut Ambush and I can't find it for sale as an ebook. Damn and blast.
Yes, this is very annoying. I bought the ones available as ebooks since I am re-reading the series. But that was only a couple of them. I have the rest as paper books but that is not as convenient to read.

But they are definitely worth trying to find second hand if they are not available as new paper books.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote