View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 11:07 AM   #58
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps67 View Post
For small I mean 3 or 4 size in Kindle. IMHO 1 or 2 is unreadable and with dimension greater than 4 there are too few words in a row. But I don't know if somebody has never done a inquiry.

PS sorry but I don't know how to report a quote inside a quote.
I vaguely recall a reddit thread back when the kindle subreddit wasn't just a glorified instagram feed. The most popular sizes are 2 and 5-7. Readers either want big (in fact 5 is the standard size) or small and compact. It is a bimodal distribution where the average might be 3-4 but few actually use those sizes. I do and you do. But many go larger or smaller.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote