View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 08:26 AM   #46
Crowriver
Groupie
Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many!
I just ordered a Pocketbook Color from Sotel (German electronics retailer) for GBP 192 including FedEx to the UK... (Approx. USD 248 including taxes and delivery)

May be the price will come down in coming months, but I think that is pretty good. Alas they did not have any Pocketbook cases/folios in stock, so I have to search elsewhere...

P.S.:- I think Sotel ship all over Europe, so maybe a good option. I will report back if any problems.

Last edited by Crowriver; 07-31-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Crowriver is offline   Reply With Quote