View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 04:20 PM   #4
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
... I play all the non-Audible stuff from my Nano and it works fine with Echo 1 and Echo 2 ...
This is what I don't understand.

I assume your "Nano" is some kind of MP3 playback device (I'm not familiar with it). So how does your Nano "work with" your Echo 1 / Echo 2?

I know you can connect speakers to a Dot. This is an outgoing connection from the Dot to the speaker, either using a directly connected cable or bluetooth. So whatever the Dot is playing, can be sent to a connected speaker instead. You are substituting an external speaker for the built-in Dot speaker. I do this all the time.

My question is, how do you get your Dot (or Echo 1 or Echo 2 or whatever device you have) to play back MP3's that are stored on your Nano? How does your Dot/Echo interface with your Nano?
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote