View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
No, not an input connection. It uses Blueray. And I misspoke on some of this. While the Dot3 does have bluetooth, I'm not entirely sure what it will connect to - an Mp3 player or speakers. My stuff may be too old for that. Couldn't get anything to connect. So, I might have been better off paying the $66 and getting another Echo 2 since I play all the non-Audible stuff from my Nano and it works fine with Echo 1 and Echo 2. The Dot3 does allow you to directly connect to a speaker.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote