View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 08:33 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Echo Dot 3 improves hearing audiobooks

I have some hearing loss - to the point that I finally had to shell out for a hearing aid. I received the Echo Dot 3 a couple of days ago and it's quite improved over Dot 1 and somewhat improved over Dot 2. It has enough bass in it that I can take the hearing aid out to listen. Not as good as the Echo 2, but far more portable and certainly less expensive. You can listen to both audiobooks that you have at Audible as well as a plugged in ipod or Mp3 player (bluetooth as well).

Apparently, putting 2 together results in stereo, but I haven't tried that yet.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote