View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:05 AM   #4
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
As I have said before I don't see what all the fuss is about with Retina displays. My iPad mini screen is great as far as I am concerned for reading with Marvin, Skype, Facetime, Emails and some web browsing. It is my portable device. I have an iPhone 4 and a MacBook Air and my eyes don't perceive any noticeable improvement of display with these over the mini.

I see this as a lot of hype, others with better eyesight looking at the screen from a few inches away may be able to notice but for me I am more than happy with the current display resolution on the mini.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote