View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #21
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
I have, but I think it also bothers me because I'm very sensitive to light. I taped black paper over the LEDs on my computer and my loudspeakers and I turned off the LED indicator on my external HD. I did this *before* I heard LEDs could be harmful, and even with the smallest of lights. I'm pretty sure even the lowest setting of a PW would be too bright for me.
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote