View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #16
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner-reader View Post
LED= macular degenerescence, or something like that. Once they make a non-LED Kindle PW, I'll buy it. I spend enough time at the computer already. This is also why I'll never buy a tablet.
Are you sure you aren't confusing LED with LCD? The Kindle PW is nothing like reading on a computer screen. It is front lit, not backlit.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote