View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
FrankSmith
FrankSmith began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Thank you very much for emphasizing of this issues!
Could you please provide me the dictionaries and epubs with problems (if they are not under copy rights). We have to test them to figure either the problem is in the software or in the files and try to avoid crashes in the future.
We will also shorten and optimize the icon labels if you can tell me localisation and menu points.
Thanks for your feedback.
I tried the dictionaries from the M92 thread:
http://abloz.com/huzheng/stardict-dic/
especially from this page:
http://abloz.com/huzheng/stardict-dic/freedict.de/
I downloaded the German-English and English-German
After that I unzipped the packed .dict-files, too, like it is described in the M92 thread.

The epubs are DRM-protected, so I can not send them to you, I am sorry about that. But they are about 1.5 to 3 MB in size with some pictures in it, which is larger than most other eBooks I already tried. Hope that helps.

The long item labels are visible in the german localization. It happen in the popup dialog boxes, e.g. open a .doc-file -> Notizen -> Notizen zusammenführen.
I forgot to mention that I have set the default font in the general settings to Myriad Pro which is nicely readable in the GUI. With this font it also happens in some of the popup entries that are some weird word wrapping occurs.

Many thanks for taking care.

@rfog:
On my Mac with Lion the i62HD behaves like any other USB flash drive. Absolutely no different when connecting or disconnecting. What you can try is to wait a little longer pulling out the UBS cable after disconnecting. Maybe there is Spotlight still writing some indexing stuff on the "drive". Also, make shure that the i62HD is disabled in the Spotlight privacy under the system settings on you Mac. Hopefully that helps.

Frank

Last edited by FrankSmith; 07-05-2012 at 03:11 PM.
FrankSmith is offline   Reply With Quote