View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcat60 View Post
Question

Are you able to access your library from both operating systems, this is what I hope to do?
This is fraught with Case sensitivity issues (the Library must live on a accessible (NTFS or FAT32) Windows partition) as the DB shows many missing files on check, because of wrong case. I have also seen Windows Errors when copying, where both filename cases actually exist in the directory (inaccessible from Windows) (The Message: 'Overwrite existing..." when the Destination was empty before the copy started.

I recommend a Pass on this practice.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote