View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 01:23 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anfisco View Post
After reading dwanthny's advice on a similar query, I think I'm starting to figure it out. Installing from the repository put the files in /usr/bin, whereas installing from the binary put them in /opt.

More expert advice would still be appreciated!
I don't run Linux, so I am essentially clueless. That said are you running the calibre.exe file that is in the /opt/calibre/ directory?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote