View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Don't you have SoftKeys installed? When you press the "n" button does the SoftKeys menu come up?

I don't have the newer version of SoftKeys so bear with me. Whatever manner you use to bring up the SoftKeys menu, does it display a list of recent tasks? In my version one of the recent tasks would be the continue reading icon if applicable.
I"m using ADW and Softkeys doesn't come up when I it N. I get multiple pages. Could it be a setup thing? I went through the menu and didn't fine anything obvious. I can turn Softkeys on from the app page.

OK, I get a key to go to my current read with that but not the icon on the bottom of the page. I get the menu when I hit the arrow on the side. Also, when I hit the Home key on the small Softkey menu - the black one - I get a stock home screen and the button works. confusing.

Last edited by rogerperk; 12-23-2010 at 09:32 PM.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote