View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #294
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post
Hello,

I have a Kobo Glo with firmware 2.3.1 and nothing happens when I try to install the plugin.

I've done the "default" install :
- unzip the "test-12-12-19.zip" file in .kobo
- unzip the "config.zip" file in .kobo
- disconnect and open an eBook
but nothing happened.

I also tried to put the files at the right places using telnet access :
- libpoc.so in /usr/local/Kobo
- koboplugins.ini in /mnt/onboard
with the same result (nothing happened).

So I wondered if there was something else to do or if it just doesnt work with that version or that device ?

Thanks,
Loceka.
I had to open a number of different books before the plugin finally activated. I first tried a couple of kepubs, with no result. The plugin finally activated when I opened a sideloaded epub. So maybe try opening some other books after the regular method of installing?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote