Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:01 AM   #681
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by msette View Post
Am I wrong or the latest release, i.e. 5.3, supports pdf hyperlinks?
in the Changlog of 5.3 on duokan.com they list
Quote:
support text links to jump (new features)
as a new feature. (I think this is for the mobi, ePub, txt files. otherwise they would indicate it.)

how to use it:
Quote:
K3 k4 : on trial, a small hand flag will pop up, click OK, "Abstracts | endorsement | translate | Jump" cursor is by default on the item "Jump "
kt: in a similar way, "Abstracts | endorsement | translate | Jump" on this list directly select" Jump "to follow the link
Spoiler:
in chinese
Quote:
在k3 k4上试有小手标志,点击确定后,会弹出“书摘 批注 翻译 跳转”,光标默认在“跳转”上
kt,和做书摘方式相似,有“书摘 批注 翻译 跳转”, 直接选择“跳转”即可
ie choose the extra item for the link on this popup :
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	091203t6q6qbg2oltbj8zb.png
Views:	598
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	90956

Last edited by thomass; 08-18-2012 at 07:51 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote