Thread: HP Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:03 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'd suggest you check out Microcenter's brand, but the closest one to you seems to be in Philedelphia.

We picked one up in early January, and I've been quite pleased with it thus far. I still have an old laptop from them (from back when they were an all mail-order outfit) that I was quite pleased with too, but there's just not much present day use for a 286SX 25Mhz laptop with 4MB of RAM and a 250MB (yes, MB, not GB) hard-drive and 8" monochrome "paper-white" VGA screen. I throw that in just so the kiddies can see a bit of the road that's been walked to get them where they are today.

And I haven't even mentioned the punch cards I have in my office at work!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote