View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I agree. I still love going to the book store and nothing would make me happier than to be able to find a book, purchase it and transfer to my reader right there at the register.

My fear is that bookstores will go the way of the record stores and close (the small ones already have)...so I still want to do business there. Unfortunately, my collection of magazines and cookbooks has grown exponentially since I got my ebook reader

Last edited by Boston; 07-28-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote