View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Have used it to convert books to epub for my iTouch but find it pretty bare bones, with no editing capability. It definitely does not look as glitzy on my PC as it does on their website, but does do a lot of formats. It is definitely easy to use.

They are supposed to be coming out with a major update within a couple of months. Maybe this is where the screen shots are coming from. Interestingly, my installed beta version shows an expiry date of March 16th.

I do prefer the mobile version on my iTouch over ereader.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote