View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #175
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croker View Post
Thirdly, where exactly does BD save files that you're working on? I followed HarryT's instructions fully, and whilst I was working on my file, I regularly saved changes I made. I then copied over the "lastfile" folder so I could amend things, and although the lrf I made shows all the changes I made, the BD file in the "lastfile" folder is the vanilla file with no changes. How can I avoid this in future, and where did I go wrong?
The "lastfile" folder is only written to when you exit BD. Where does it save files when you click the "Save" button and don't exit the program? To be perfectly honest with you, I have absolutely no idea! I come out of BD every so often and copy the "lastfile" folder somewhere safe to save my work.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote