View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #415
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh View Post
Hey xendula... by bruising you're talking about the shadows at the bottom? (between the LEDs?). I can still replace that one as its in the 30 days - I had just resigned to reading with those as everything else was good & others had the same on theirs. What do you think?
Sorry, I did not realize we were not detecting the same issues, or I would have refrained from commenting at all!! For the record, I am apparently extremely color sensitive.

By bruising I mean the greenish-pinkish blotches that are found on so many Paperwhites. They look like bruised skin after a beating A lot of people do not actually see them at all.

If you only see the shadows, though, I'd say better keep the one on the right.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote