View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:35 AM   #21429
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
After loading up my plate for Thanksgiving seconds yesterday—a move I immediately regretted—I carried the goodies to the living room for consumption, where I was immediately assaulted by the television set which my wife had left on. Dr. Phil was on the air. I immediately began a search for the TV remote to remove myself from his sphere of influence, but by the time I found it my I.Q. had noticeably dropped several points. I could actually feel brain cells committing suicide rather than face another moment processing that garbage. Now I know how the HAL-9000 felt when Bowman began disconnecting its higher functions. "Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer true/I'm half crazy/All for the love...of..."
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote