View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune Tune View Post
All of my pdf files are about biotechnology, immunology, chemistry and other scientific majors. I tried to convert these files into mobi files like prc but all of them became chaotic since the old formats were broken into terrible format. It means that when I tried to convert pdf to prc using Calibre, all of images and letters in the output prc files became chaotic they did not suit each other anymore

I am a newbie to Kindle, and I don't know how to solve May you please instruct me?
This thread might help with the PDFs, as it links to software that will process the PDFs into new PDFs better suited to your Kindle's display area.

For Word Docs, I think you need to email them to your Kindle through the Amazon servers. I don't think the Kindle reads Word documents natively.

There have been some reports of problems with the Kindle Paperwhite display showing faintly coloured patches with the light on. It seems to be a hardware problem, so the only solution would be a replacement.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote