View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:28 AM   #549
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I kept the least troublesome unit (the original... sadly enough) and left a 1-star review. I don't have a device to fall back on.
Hopefully it's true that Amazon are indeed working on fixing the issues and in six months time, you'll be able to get a replacement under warranty if needed (and update your review to a glowing one instead ). To be fair to Amazon, that's the kind of customer service standard we expect from them as they are usually so good.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote